Hello guys, welcome to our technical website. Friends, you already know that now all the facilities have started being completed through digital medium.
Meaning that now you can easily do the work related to your government documents by yourself sitting at home, for that you do not need to go anywhere.
So friends, today we will tell you how you can prepare your driving license online sitting at home.
Friends, first of all let us tell you that an online website has been prepared by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, with the help of which you can prepare your own license, now you do not need to go anywhere .
So let’s start now how we can apply online for making driving license.
Friends, you will need some valuable documents to apply. Whose list is below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Address proof (ration card, pan card, electricity bill)
- Certificate of date of birth (You can give 10th mark sheet, birth certificate, identity card for your date of birth certificate)
- Passport size photo
- Learning License Number
- Mobile number
Now let’s see how to apply driving license online?
If your learning license is ready, then apply for a driving license in this way with a few steps:-
- Step 1- First of all, you open this link https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan//en/content/driving-licence-0 of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. So a home page will open on your screen and in that you have to select your state.
- Step 2- After this you will reach the next page and there you have to tap on Apply Online and then click on the option of New Driving License.
- Step 3- Then you will be given the stages for driving license. So you have to tap on the option of” Continue” button.
- Step 4- After this, you have to fill your learning license number and date of birth and tap on “OK”.
- Step 5- Then the application form will appear on your screen. You have to fill all the information in the form and upload the requested documents.Then you click on the “Next “button.
- Step 6- Now you have to choose the time for the appointment of DL. And to be presented in the RTO Office on the given time and day.
- Step 7- Then you have to submit the fee online.
- Step 8- After completing all these procedures, you have to click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 9- Your test will be taken by the staff at the given time. And only if you qualify in the test then your DL will reach your home.
And after doing all these steps you get your DL easily.
Techwithrakshit.in is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.in. Additionally, we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links, As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. DMCA.com Protection Status
Learn more about Techwithrakshit on our About Us page